11/16/08

Downsy in the city


So Sex in the city is making a sequel. Yah, they're doing it again. I just felt the need to rant about it. Its like a kid with down syndrome who is unaware of its condition. Sex in the city has down syndrome, poor thing. I cannot, no, will not sit through that part deux. Don't get me wrong, I have a tiny glimmer of hope, the kind of hope you'd need to be drunk to really believe. If they brought back all the writers from the show and made it, oh I dunno, more like the show, then it has a chance. But Im not crossing my gay fingers. thats all.

2 comments:

chickens and hens said...

poor thing!

Leanne said...

Hey, I actually liked the movie. And so did Nathan. He doesn't want anyone to know, so tell everyone you know. SJP is going to be a client of mine, so she can do no wrong! ;)